sunnuntai 2. maaliskuuta 2014

Ole osa muutosta - parempaan!

Now, I know that you know that there are millions of ways of trying to make a difference in what is going on. My way is diving, as scuba is a great passion for me and while doing it I have seen so much damage, so much stupid decisions that I just have to do something.
The link takes you to the pages of voluntary actions by scuba divers all over the world, trying to make people more AWARE of what happens with our planet's aquatic systems. Suomessa AWARE ei ole kovinkaan hyvin tunnettu harrastajasukeltajien säätiö, mutta tarkoitus on tehdä tämä paremmin tunnetuksi. AWAREn tavoitteena on siis saada ihmiset paremmin tietoisiksi planeettamme vesistöjen tilasta, ja mitä me kaikki voimme omilla valinnoillamme tehdä vesistöjen hyväksi.
Scuba diver's environmental actions















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti